Oaxaca Jicara Candle
Regular price $30.00
This popular color is named after the place where the calabash fruit originates and where our partnered artisans create the beautiful carvings, Oaxaca!
The Jicara Candles are hand-carved from calabash fruit or gourds, natural to the area of Oaxaca, Mexico. The jicaras or gourds, are first hollowed and then painted to begin the carving process. The carvings are inspired by the artisan's natural surroundings which explain the bird's and nature's carvings.
- Scent: Cactus Flower & Jade
- Color: Green
- Handmade in 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Recommended to burn no more than two hours at a time
- Approximately 6" W x 4" H
- When burning, make sure it is in a space where it will be away from anything that can burn. Never leave unattended. Once wax burns out, do not reuse it for candle purposes.
Note: Due to the nature of handcrafted products, there may be minor variations in design, size, and color.