Multi Green Otomi Tree Skirt
1 in stock
The Otomi Tree Skirts are hand-embroidered in the Traditional Otomi embroidery by women in Tenango de Doria, Hidalgo, Mexico. The embroidered designs generally have an animal with flowers that represent the nature of their environment. Each one is of a kind and no two are ever the same.
- Fabric Color: White with two green threads and green trim
- Design: Reindeers and Christmas Bells & Ornaments
- Measurements: 33" Diameter
- Hand embroidered on bonded tergal
- Care: Hand-wash in cold water and a non-bleach detergent. Hang dry embroidery facing down
Note: Due to the nature of handcrafted products, there may be minor variations in size and color.