Janitzio Jicara Candle
1 in stock
The Jicara Candles are hand-carved from calabash fruit or gourds, natural to the area of Oaxaca, Mexico. The jicaras or gourds, are first hollowed and then painted to begin the carving process. The carvings are inspired by the artisan's natural surroundings which explain the bird's and nature's carvings.
Named after the island where the Dia de Los Muertos celebration is known most throughout the country of Mexico to celebrate our ancestors who have passed on. The Orange Jicara resembles the orange Marigold flowers used in this special event.
- Scent: Peach Nector
- Color: Orange with White Soy Wax
- Handmade in 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Recommended to burn no more than two hours at a time
- Approximately 6" W x 4" H
- When burning, make sure it is in a space where it will be away from anything that can burn. Never leave unattended. Once wax burns out, do not reuse it for candle purposes.
Note: Due to the nature of handcrafted products, there may be minor variations in size and color.